Professional Scrum Foundation
The Professional Scrum Foundation's course is intended for professionals who want to work or are already working with a Scrum Team, and who wish to prepare an internationally recognized certification.
How will you learn?
The course is conducted by two trainers, a PSMT (Professional Scrum Master Trainer) and a Certified Scrum Master & Product Owner. They have deep Scrum experience and are very knowledgeable about other Lean and Agile methods (Kanban, Management 3.0).
- The course is highly interactive with simulations and games.
What will you get?
Course participants will receive:
- Course materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Preparation for the PSM I assessment (Professional Scrum Master I), which is one of the most important certifications in Agile and Scrum.
- 16 PDUs can be claimed for this course and used as part of your PMP continuous education (B) and as a base of the pre-requirement for preparing the PMI-ACP certification
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- IT Managers
- Software Developers
- Business Analysts
- All other IT staff
- Business units that cooperate with Scrum teams
See also our Kanban Methods Training